情况, 形势, 状况, 局势, 局面, 态势, 情形, 情, 境况, 情势, 场合, 况, 境地, 势, 事态, 位置, 景况, 形式, 局, 境, 景, 阵势, 阵脚, 气候, 迹状
Noun(1) the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time(2) a condition or position in which you find yourself, or position(3) a complex or critical or unusual difficulty(4) physical position in relation to the surroundings(5) a job in an organization
(1) I was in a similar situation(2) the situation between her and Jake had come to a head(3) As evening approached, the situation was becoming rather dangerous for the team.(4) what's the current situation?(5) the house has a lovely situation(6) One would hardly expect the authority to leave the child in a dangerous situation , after all.(7) in the classroom situation(8) in an emergency situation(9) I write to inform you about the dangerous situation which is occurring at Bedwyn station.(10) the situation of the town is pleasant(11) We dread the idea that we'll be stuck in a situation that might be dangerous.(12) the political situation in Russia(13) The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.(14) the situation has improved(15) I am more or less used to it because this is not the first time I've been in dangerous situations .(16) Time and time again he reacted quickly to dangerous situations .
(1) current situation :: 现在的情况
(2) present situation :: 现状
(3) financial situation :: 经济状况
(4) economic situation :: 经济情况
(5) difficult situation :: 艰难的处境
(6) awkward situation :: 尴尬的局面
(7) actual situation :: 实际情况
(8) sticky situation :: 棘手的局面
(9) political situation :: 政局
(10) situation comedy :: 情景喜剧
2. the facts ::
3. location ::
4. job ::
5. position ::
6. site ::
7. state of affairs ::
8. spot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I wanna resolve this SITUATION,
then I need to take action.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
can I talk about
the seating SITUATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
We were wondering if maybe this
isn't an Old Yeller type SITUATION.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
However, it’s clear
that this SITUATION is still uncomfortable
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Chinese Dictionary: situation
Meaning and definitions of situation, translation in Chinese
language for situation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of situation in Chinese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'situation'
What situation means in Chinese, situation meaning
in Chinese, situation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of situation in Chinese language.